Welcome

So, this is my first attempt at a blog. Hopefully writing it won't take as much time as it took setting it up. :)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Only I Can Make Pop Culture Seem This Boring.

Okay, so this is the weird pointless pop culture post. I am really excited about the upcoming Halloween episode of Glee. I find it a bit weird to be this excited about a show that I have only been watching for like five months but I think it has more to do with the Glee cast doing Rocky Horror Picture Show.   I have been a fan of that movie since my high school boyfriend and his friends took me to see it.  It is also a movie that is connected to so many great memories from my freshman and sophomore years in college. Sadly, because I don’t get Fox, I have to wait until the episode shows up online the day after.
In the theme of comic book superheroes, I thought I was going to really like No Ordinary Family.  I really like Michael Chiklis in pretty much anything he does but the rest of the characters in this show really don’t do it for me.
          Maybe because it is because I am a senior, but it seems like lately I have had no time to go to the movies.  I know the new Harry Potter is coming out in a about a month but it seems like that is the only movie that I would take time out of my schedule to see.  Anyone else have any recommendations of movies that I should go out and see this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment